- Three (3) days of workshops and field trips with van transportation and boxed lunch;
- Saturday’s Welcome Reception and Event Orientation, with light dinner fare;
- Sunday’s ‘Border Buttermilk’ Dinner al Fresco, featuring everyone’s favorite margaritas; and
- Monday’s Keynote Speaker’s Banquet and Silent Auction to benefit our educational programs.
Dinners are fresh and fabulous, farm-to-table specialties prepared by members of the Rio Grande Valley Chapter of the Texas Chefs' Association. For four years the exceptionally creative and talented chefs have been feeding festival folks very well, and we are grateful for their continued support!
While Mission and the surrounding areas offer many fine places to stay, we encourage festival registrants to stay at the host hotel. For your convenience you may click this link to reserve your room at our host hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites.
Please note: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Cancellations and Refunds: We know you don't want you to miss the 23rd Annual Texas Butterfly Festival, but if you must cancel, call 956.583.5400, during regular business hours, Monday - Friday. Refunds, less a $30 fee, will be issued up until 4PM, Friday, September 29th. Cancellations up until 4PM, Friday, October 13, will be issued at 50%. Regretfully, cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded after this.
- Substitutions: The event organizers reserve the right to cancel any festival or meeting activity or make qualified substitutions. If a cancellation is necessary, a full refund will be issued, unless otherwise noted.
We look forward to seeing you!